Vitafive CPR Frizzy Frizz Control Sulphate Free Shampoo 300ml
Gentle cleansing combined with essential nutrients improves the health of the hair and leaves hair smoother, softer and more manageable. This first step prepares your hair for the highly effective CPR Frizz Control Conditioner.
Vitafive CPR Frizzy Frizz Control Smoothing Conditioner 300ml
Instant silky soft & shiny hair. Smooth, soft, silky hair is achievable with this natural origin formula that conditions, protects and repairs. A deeply nourishing and smoothing infusion of essential nutrients that builds the hair form within. Improves hair health, manageability and softness.
Vitafive CPR Frizzy Phase 1 Smoothing Creme 150ml
- A softening, conditioning styling aid
- Smoothing foundation for all styling
- Instantly detangles, adds softness & shine
- Anti-static, controls frizz & fly-away hair
- Slight hold factor with style memory
- Formulated for 5-Way Protection (Heat, Humidity, Solar, Saltwater, Chlorine)
How to use
This is a concentrated product, start with a small amount you can always add more if you feel you need it.
For everyday styling – For medium to coarse hair
- Apply a small amount to the palm of your hand, rub together and spread evenly smooth through damp hair.
- Style as desired. Makes your blow-drying easier and more manageable
- Apply a small amount of CPR PHASE 1 Smoothing Cr?‚me to the palm of your hand, rub together and spread evenly through damp hair. Leave in
- Blow dry with round brush and direct nozzle down the length of the cuticle. Makes your blow-drying easier.
- Use in combination with CPR CREATE Heat Defence for heat protection up to 230 degrees Celcius.
- Apply a small amount of CPR PHASE 1 Smoothing Cr?‚me to the palm of your hand, rub together and spread evenly smooth through damp hair and pull through to keep the curls soft and natural.
For very curly, unruly hair
On damp hair, combine a small amount of CPR PHASE 1 Smoothing Cr?‚me with CREATE Styling Gelee and pull through the curls, then let dry naturally or diffuse dry. Leave in